dicembre 27, 2011

Goodreads M/M Romance Member's Choice Awards

Hello, everyone :)!
How are you? I hope you're enjoying the holidays and having a lovely time with your loved ones. I certainly am - I'm back in Italy, spending time with my family and boyfriend, catching up with friends and eating lots of wonderful food ♥



Also, I have great news - I just discovered (because I'm about as internet-smart as a possum) that my short story Apples and Regrets and Wasted Time is nominated in four categories at the Goodreads M/M Romance group's Member's Choice Awards :).

It's nominated for:
Best Story that Should/Must have a Sequel
Best Title
Best Short Story 25 pages or 15K words or less (book)
Best Cover


Also, the anthology Wild Passions, which includes my urban fantasy short story City of Foxes, is nominated for Best Anthology. Exciting :)!

Voting ends on December 30th. If you haven't voted yet - head to the survey HERE and check out all the awesome nominees :)!

2 commenti:

Michael Offutt, Supra-Genius ha detto...

Oh how beautiful. I hope that you win. There needs to be more recognition for M/M stories in my opinion. I'm so jealous you are in Italy. /sigh.

Cornelia Grey ha detto...

Thanks so much, Michael :)!

Posta un commento