ottobre 25, 2012

Stuff to do before 2013...

So! There are a few things I'd like to accomplish before the end of the year. Some are deadlines, some are projects I started as far back as February and that I'd like to complete before the year is up. Some tasks have absolute priority - such as the Phd proposal - and I have to take into account that, once I go back to Italy on December 8th, I won't have a lot of free time to work. Between greeting relatives and friends, the emotional crisis I foresee when I'll have to come to terms with a cat-less house, Christmas stuff, and minor surgery on my shoulder and under my arm... ugh, I have no idea if I'll manage to do everything I'd like to!
Anyway, I decided to write the list here, so hopefully peer pressure will at least help me avoid the procrastination trap. There isn't much I can do about the other circumstances, but at least that one... :)

To do List - November & December 2012

Mandatory
• Phd Proposal (deadline December 1st)
• edits of Benjamin Pepperwhistle and the Fantabulous Circus of Wonder for Weight of a Gun II anthology
• proofreader edits of Cut & Run translation
• final round of corrections on 18& Gray translation

Optional
• write short story about deal with the devil
• finish short story Bounty Hunter II (the sequel), currently at 6000 words (started in June)
• revise first draft of novel The Traitor (sequel to The Mercenary (started in January, complete and abandoned since February)

Phew... I foresee an increased consumption of coffee in my immediate future :)!

0 commenti:

Posta un commento