settembre 24, 2013

First reviews for Devil at the Crossroads!

What a wonderful surprise! Devil at the Crossroads has been out for just one day and there's already two lovely 4 stars reviews for it - so excited! I gotta share a couple of snippets... :)




DevilAtTheCrossroads_TourBanner

Boys in Our Books:

 I feel like I must put a disclaimer that I LOVE Cornelia Grey’s stories. I think she is underrated and I would love to see her getting more popularity. So there might be biases when it comes to her stories. Having said that, I truly think this one is another winner. (...)

Cue some really SENSUALLY HOT and CAPTIVATING scenes of Logan and Farfarello; which drove me to the edge of excruciating need to fan myself. This was one of Ms. Grey’s strengths … she had a wonderful way in creating sensual scenes that were really hot without being too erotic. And I was simply in awe with that.
 
4stars

The Fictionators: 

Devil At The Crossroads was a great, fun read, and I enjoyed it much more than I expected to. Short stories are always hard; you’re often left with wanting more, but in this case, it was perfect. If you want something to read to pass a short bit of time, definitely give this one a go. The writing is sharp, the characters are compelling, and the chemistry is hot! You definitely won’t be wasting your time spending it with Logan and Farfarello. Don’t be surprised if you find yourself liking the Devil, he’s something else!...

0 commenti:

Posta un commento